Monday, April 14, 2014

Back For Good

Assalamualaikum

Like how do I start....................(my salam is rather awkward lol) ok first of all seriousness I MISS BLOGGING! You could judge from my previous post yeah, it has been months hahaha i am really sorry man, I wanna start to pick up the habit of blogging again. I used to blog like once or twice in 2 weeks last year & most of it was about heartbreaks that felt so real or idk maybe I was overreacting, haaa you know girls (GIVE ME A BREAK) HAHAHAHA well that was so 2013 whatever! *flicks hijab*

Moving on, now it's like what? Aprillllll, yeah A P R I L wow I survived the first 3 months of 2014 with so much tears, sweats, laughter, hard work & whatever you name it! I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ITE & I'm pretty sad about it actually cause 2 years passed by just like that & it felt like it was just yesterday I started my journey in ITE with so much fear but hey apparently if I were given a choice to stay in there forever, I would.....no kidding guys muahaha BUT lets side track la, I can't wait for graduation too (see how fickle minded I am *shoots self*) in may! Prolly it means nothing to anyone who's currently pursuing their diploma cause it's only a freaking Higher Nitec Cert but IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT TO ME OK like I know I took the longer route towards my diploma bla bla bla but yeah pelan pelan kayuh ah :) In a brighter note, cant wait to wear the robe! Bitches be watching the fabulous me hehe

& Oh Ramadhan is in less than a hundred days okay that escalated too quickly! May I be able to celebrate Ramadhan this year in shaa Allah, super stoked! I already had my raya outfits being tailored & now I just have to wait till it's finally ready weeeeheeee! I chose this year's color theme for our family & we're all going.......(inserts color) its a surprise or NAH hahaha I'm sorry too excited such lame much wow see you soon Ramadhan/Syawal!

I think I pretty much talked a lot, such lengthy post! Definitely feels good to be back blogging, may this habit continues (if I ever have time) Can't promise but Ive always wanted to make this blog alive cause mama loves you so much you've done me good since....what? 2007? Yeah, you're like 8 freaking years old already like what hahahahahahaha dah besar anak mak

I guess that should be enough for today? Till then, mwa xx

No comments: